Re: [Evolution] Another evololution strangeness.

On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 23:56 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

But that is missing the point. How should I change those fonts to make
unread messages appear in Bold and read messages  not be in bold.. The
font display is set to use the same fonts  as other applications as it
has been in the other 15 or 20 other evolution versions  I have usewd
and the difference between read and read message has always been
present.

New messages are bold on my system (I'm using F17 like you), so it works
fine. The issue then is that there is something wrong with your specific
setup.

Have you changed anything recently?

What desktop are you using?  (Gnome, KDE, Xfce?)

Did it suddenly stop working properly or has there been something wrong
since you installed F17?

Have you been playing with themes or font settings?

Have you run Evolution from the command line - if there is an issue with
missing fonts, then it should show up in the output there.
I am running Gnome. It has never worked. I did change the fonts from
"use the same fonts as other applications" to specific fonts. But it did
not work before the change.

I have not played with themes but I did change the fonts using Advanced
settings.

How are your fonts set in evolution?

Q: What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A: A nervous
wreck.