Re: [Evolution] "Mark messages as read" option will return in 3.6

On Wed, 2012-08-08 at 10:29 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Haven't heard a peep about the other removed options, but I was taken
aback at the backlash and confusion over the "Mark messages as read"
removal on this list, our IRC channel, and various support forums.
I recall learning a bit about design in that conversation. Thanks for
that.

Clearly I underestimated its popularity/usefulness, so it will return in
Evolution 3.6.  No more having to memorize dconf keys.
Thank you.