Re: [Evolution] Data migration Evolution 2.24.5 to 3.4.3

This sounds a bit like I have a mission impossible.
Looks like Evolution 3.0 does the conversion.
I don't have 3.0.

If I follow what you said below,  Does this mean that I have to convert
2.24.5 data to 2.32 data and then to 3.4 or is it just one conversion?
Is there a utility that someone has that might do this job?

Again thanks in advance for any help.
Brian.