Re: [Evolution] trouble with "Send Link" from within a browser (Nick Jenkins)

Thanks, Nick, for the confirmation.  I looked for a Send option for
Chromium as well.  No joy.  One must exist.

Why must it exist?  It's not a integral part of how a browser works.

 Maybe someone can tell us
where or how to do this without copy and paste.

What's wrong with copy and paste?

Yes, I'm running 11.10 but in its Mint-12 clothes.  Mint-12 relies on
Thunderbird, but I fetched EVO from the repositories. It was v3.2.2.
The EVO project site reports v3.4.1 as the latest stable edition.

Evo 3.4.x will depend on Gnome 3.4.x so you have to make sure you have
all those components as well.  3.2.x is still a supported stable
version.

P.