[Evolution] seeking plug-ins and extensions for Evolution

I'm running EVO v3.2.2 and don't find many plug-ins or extensions.
Specifically, I'm looking for "tools" that enhance the following:

** what I can do with message filters (without resorting to postfix or
similar)
** what I can do with templates and "message forms"
** smarter address book and contacts
** better interaction and integration with LibreOffice &c.

I could go on, but that is enough to start a dialog.

~~~ 0;-Dan