[Evolution] Display problems: Pasted text not shown (was: No echo on typing; Slow start)

Dear Dan,

if you write to the list, please switch from digest receiving mode to
ânormalâ mode, so that threading works. (It is not easy to add a message
ID in Evolution as far as I experienced.) I am CCing you for the mean
time, so threading does not get messed up.

Additionally please send just plain text (and no HTML) messages to
lists. That would be awesome.