[Evolution] where is timer for mark as read

Some time ago I set a very long timer for Mark as Read such that mail is now never automatically marked as read, now I would like to change it. But where is it?  I've searched Edit->Preferences, Help (as best I can since I can only get search to search the displayed page), this list, and the internet. I've tried dconf and gconf-editor as well. I reckon I'm missing the obvious, probably blinded by the sun after a day of rain and cold.
Evo 3.2.2 Debian wheezy
Thanks,