Re: [Evolution] How to change a calendar password?

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 07:33 -0400, Adam Stein wrote:
I realize Fedora 13 is old, but is there any chance a newer version of
Evolution will be put into yum which fixes this bug?  Not that
critical, since I obviously have an easy way to update the password
now, but I thought I would ask.

        Hi,
no way, I'm sorry, there is no enough man power to maintain it, also
because it's reaching its end of life quite quickly now.

Anyway, good one of the shots worked for you.
        Bye,
        Milan