Re: [Evolution] Really super terribly awful slow performance "Generating message list"

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 19:11 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 14:00 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Quoting Zan Lynx <zlynx acm org>:

No, I don't see it either.  I only see the "Generating message list" if
I do a search in a large folder or on the whole account.  Are you
restricting the list of messages displayed in anyway?  i.e. is there a
search active or have you got the "Show:" dropdown set to anything other
than "All Messages"?  What about View -> Show deleted messages, is that
ticked?

Yes, I use both search/virtual folders and usually have the dropdown set
to Unread.
--
Knowledge Is Power
Power Corrupts