Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.0.3 Sent Folder Issues

On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 15:50 -0700, Patrick Topping wrote:
I recently upgraded from Evolution 2.x to 3.0.3 and ever since the
upgrade my Sent folder does not wok 99.99% of the time.  It shows
errors like the following for every message in the folder:

        Unable to retrieve message
        Cannot get message 2 from
        folder /home/ptopping/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Sent:
        No such file or directory

I have checked the directory that Evolution is complaining about and
the hidden directory is there and contains the following 3
directories:

        ptopping jackass
        [/home/ptopping]$ cd .local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Sent
        ptopping jackass
        [/home/ptopping/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Sent]$ ls
        -l
        total 12
        drwx------ 2 ptopping ptopping 4096 Sep 15 12:08 cur
        drwx------ 2 ptopping ptopping 4096 Sep 15 11:54 new
        drwx------ 2 ptopping ptopping 4096 Sep 15 12:08 tmp

Does .local/share/evolution/mail/local/Sent (without a dot in front of
"Sent") also exist (ls -l)?

Wild guess: .Sent is an empty leftover and you want to use Sent instead,
and have to adjust your default folder settings under Edit â Preferences
â Mail Accounts â Edit â Defaults â Folder.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com