Re: [Evolution] evo 3.0.3 and pop3 problems

On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 21:02 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
Attached is a BT. HTH!

        Hi,
thanks for the update. I see in the backtrace that it's trying to
connect to the server, waiting for a response from it. Thread 2 is that
which is doing it. The question is why the server doesn't respond. Maybe
the server thinks there are too many left connections for you, which
might mean that the disconnect on POP3 doesn't work correctly, though I
would expect that evolution's restart would not help either in this
case, thus it might be something else probably. I cannot tell more from
this, I'm sorry. Maybe server admins would be able to explain why the
server doesn't respond, but I know that server admins are not usually
available for debugging issues, especially when "it works for other
clients". Maybe there left something more to be fixed in the previously
mentioned bug than just the disconnect call.
        Bye,
        Milan