Re: [Evolution] authentication succeeds, fetching succeeds but no mails

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 10:18 +0200, Bob Claerhout wrote:
I'm connection to an ms exchange server and encountering following
problem: I'm able to authenticate to the exchange server, when I click
"send/receive", evolution displays that it is completed but no mails are
fetched.
any ideas?

        Hi,
it depends on couple things:
- What evolution version are you using? (Help->About)
- How do you connect to the MS Exchange server (evolution-exchange,
  evolution-mapi, evolution-ews, IMAP, ...) and what version of that
  is in use?
- When you run evolution from a console, is there anything printed?
        Bye,
        Milan