[Evolution] libgdk-3.0.dll was not found (Experimental Windows Version 3.0.2)

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the Windows experimental version 3.0.2 mingw32-evolution-installer-3.0.2-23.9.noarch.rpm

The installation went perfectly but when I load the program I get the message "This application has failed to start because libgdk-3.0.dll was not found."

I scanned my drive and the file is definitely missing.

I tried reinstalling. No error messages but same problem.

I have looked for an installation log but can't find one.

I am running Windows XP Service Pack 3 with all current "important updates".

Any ideas where I can start?

Regards
Fred

--