Re: [Evolution] Evolution-wes

On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 09:38 -0300, pablo a saavedra gmail com wrote:
You should install libedataserverui-3.0-dev  (assuming you have
Oneiric). I was able to successfully build it, just let me know what
other dependencies you are missing and I will point you to the right
packages.

Here's a shortcut for apt-based package systems (Debian/Ubuntu):

   apt-get build-dep evolution

Similarly for yum-based package systems (Fedora):

   yum-builddep evolution   (in the yum-utils package)

These commands will install all build dependencies for that distro's
evolution source package in one go.

HTH.

Matthew Barnes