Re: [Evolution] search folder issue,

Am Montag, den 24.10.2011, 16:22 +0100 schrieb sweetthdevil gmail com:
Hi all,

Following the advice of Matthew, I created a search folder (see attach
shot for options) to display my emails from the two gmail account I am
using (email for the last 15 days)

The issue is the search folder only display the email from the default
account despite having both "inbox" folder selected.

Also are the search folder refreshing themselves?

Any suggestion, this is the last issue for me to resolve for leaving
thunderbird behind.

Looking forward for your replies,

Sometimes you need to force the search folders to refresh themselves,
especially if you use such criteria as "Received after 15 days ago".
Select the search folder, click right mouse or use Shift-F10, select
properties and change the number of days, close the dialog, reopen it
and change the time value back to the original value. Sometimes I even
had to deselect and select the search folder to force the updating.
This works well with my slightly patched-up 2.28.4 version, which I
still prefer to use.

Hope that helps,

--
thomas