Re: [Evolution] search folder issue,

On Wed, 2011-10-26 at 08:21 +0100, sweetthdevil gmail com wrote:
You are absolutely right,
I have changed it, but that still doesn't change the issue. Only one
inbox is displayed.

        Hi,
just in case, some changes are not propagated immediately in the search
folder, evolution's restart can be required. Apart of this I have no
other idea, I have a similar search folder and it seems to do the right
thing for me, it shows messages from both Inboxes. As a test you can try
with "Match All" condition and add the "Location" column in the view, to
see where the message comes from.
        Bye,
        Milan