[Evolution] search folder issue,

Hi all,

Following the advice of Matthew, I created a search folder (see attach
shot for options) to display my emails from the two gmail account I am
using (email for the last 15 days)

The issue is the search folder only display the email from the default
account despite having both "inbox" folder selected.

Also are the search folder refreshing themselves?

Any suggestion, this is the last issue for me to resolve for leaving
thunderbird behind.

Looking forward for your replies,

Regards