Re: [Evolution] Please Inform Me When a Stable version is available for Vista

Dnia 2011-10-06, czw o godzinie 19:04 -0400, Fred Kauffman pisze:
I have not been successful to my satisfaction in utilizing Evolution.
It keeps freezing or gives me error messages that servers have stopped
working. I will continue using Outlook 2002 until you notify me that
Evolution will be stable on my Vista computer.
Is it an option for you to use Linux instead of Vista? If it is, than
Evolution will work stable.

P.S.Your last sentence suggest that you may not be aware, that you do
not have to pay for Linux operating system. Now you know that.
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521