Re: [Evolution] Syncing with Gmail address books

On Tue, 2011-10-04 at 22:58 -0700, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I'm using Evolution 2.28.3.  I've successfully set up a sync with
gmail's address book.  The problem I've had is that I have several
address books in gmail.  The sync only opens the main address book.
Does anyone know how to sync all of my address lists in gmail?  Thanks.

        Hi,
I checked and it doesn't seem to be available even in the current stable
version (3.2.0). I briefly searched https://bugzilla.gnome.org for a bug
about the same, but I didn't find any opened, though I tend to believe
there was such a request already. My search term wasn't accurate,
probably. Feel free to file a bug report there, against
evolution-data-server, thus a developer can look on it or give an
explanation.
        Bye,
        Milan