Re: [Evolution] Please Inform Me

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 11:27 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
On Oct 7, 2011 7:04 AM, "Fred Kauffman" <frkauffman gmail com> wrote:

I have not been successful to my satisfaction in utilizing
Evolution. It keeps freezing or gives me error messages that servers
have stopped working. I will continue using Outlook 2002 until you
notify me that Evolution will be stable on my Vista computer.
Thank you for some of the help you have given me.

Out of curiosity, who's the "you" in the above who's supposed to
inform you of this?

Sounds like Ol' Fred is unclear on the concept of Open Source :-)

Brewster

Embrace a progressively tolerant multicultural community of sustainable
social-justice-centered harmonically sharing low-carbon diversity.
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
 Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.