Re: [Evolution] How to handle unsolicited e-mails with evolution 2.32.2 ?
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: thomas prost prosts info
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to handle unsolicited e-mails with evolution 2.32.2 ?
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:46:03 -0600
On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 15:00 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
So, it also shows, what bogofilter is doing, or does it interact with
spamass only ?
The Camel library only defines a generic junk filtering interface .
It doesn't know about Bogofilter or SpamAssassin directly.
Evolution provides two pluggable modules that each implement Camel's
junk filtering interface: one that uses Bogofilter, another that uses
SpamAssassin. More modules could potentially be added in the future.
The "CAMEL_DEBUG=junk" messages show the results of operations on the
generic junk filtering interface, so they will be consistent regardless
of what filtering software is used.
 For the curious:
] [Thread Prev