Re: [Evolution] How to handle unsolicited e-mails with evolution 2.32.2 ?

Am Montag, den 28.11.2011, 08:10 -0500 schrieb Ross Vandegrift:
Try running from a terminal window: CAMEL_DEBUG=junk evolution

Then watch the terminal for progress messages as spam filtering runs.
If itÂs the right way I see it, camel is an evolution library ?
So, it also shows, what bogofilter is doing, or does it interact with
spamass only ?
This is hugely helpful, thanks!  Looks like filtering is working, but it
only runs on one of my accounts.

When messages arrive at account 1, I see all the logs from SA.  I never
noticed that this was working because this server already filters all
the spam with SA.

The same receiving options are enabled on all four accounts:
* Apply filters to new message in Inbox on this server
* Check new messages for Junk contents
* Only check for Junk messages in the INBOX folder
* Automatically synchronize remote mail locally
MUST all four boxes be checked to get the filter (in my case itÂs bogo
and IÂm ONLY using IMAP+) working ?
--
Best,
Thomas