Re: [Evolution] How to handle unsolicited e-mails with evolution 2.32.2 ?

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 11:54 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
Please provide sources for these statements, as I have no idea what you
refer to and who states what. Thanks in advance.
IÂve read that much about it the last few days, that IÂm having it up to
the eyeballs, so I donÂt remember those in detail - sorry ...

Maybe this one: http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Evolution#Spamfilter

If the authors of the Ubuntuusers.de wiki have sources for their
statements it would be great to get to know them, and to get such
information also included in the official FAQ / user help.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com