Re: [Evolution] How to handle unsolicited e-mails with evolution 2.32.2 ?

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 11:54 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
Please provide sources for these statements, as I have no idea what you
refer to and who states what. Thanks in advance.
I´ve read that much about it the last few days, that I´m having it up to
the eyeballs, so I don´t remember those in detail - sorry ...

Maybe this one: http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Evolution#Spamfilter

So you are complaining to the Evolution-users list about inconsistencies
because of 3 lines in a German Ubuntu FAQ?

P.