Re: [Evolution] openSuSE 12.1 : Evolution : Need some info in configuring mail account with Microsoft Exchange 2007 ...

On Fri, 2011-11-25 at 18:18 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
I still havenÂt understood the need of the XP machine ?
As I understand the problem, itÂs to connect with evolution to an
Exchange server, running at least Windows SERVER 2003 ?!! (or am I
wrong?)

        Hi,
2007+ it is. The evolution-ews 3.4.x will have this done differently,
the Host URL is preffilled when creating new account, and user can just
fix its domain part and press Fetch URL to get also the address book URL
(OAB) from the server. No need for Outlook or a Windows machine here.
        Bye,
        Milan