Re: [Evolution] openSuSE 12.1 : Evolution : Need some info in configuring mail account with Microsoft Exchange 2007 ...

Is TOFU absolutely unwelcome here ?
Following the list for some days, IÂve seen almost any kind of citation
here ...

I still havenÂt understood the need of the XP machine ?
As I understand the problem, itÂs to connect with evolution to an
Exchange server, running at least Windows SERVER 2003 ?!! (or am I
wrong?)

Peace,
Thomas