[Evolution] Unified inbox with search folders not working correctly

Hi Evolution Team,

I do have a problem to create an unified inbox with search folders. I wanted to include two IMAP accounts
(spirgi.com and gmail) and it shows only emails from one account ... Sometimes I see mails from my gmail
account, sometimes from my other mail-account but not emails from both accounts.

My evolution version is 3.2.2 on Fedora 16.

Can you check if I missed something when configuring the search folder, see screenshot attached. Or is it
maybe a bug related to 662714? Any hints?

Thank you.
Roman
--
NEU: FreePhone - 0ct/min Handyspartarif mit Geld-zurÃck-Garantie!