Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.3

On Sun, 2011-11-20 at 12:58 +0100, Elias Abacioglu wrote:
Patryk Benderz skrev 2011-11-18 16:39:
[cut]
like crap in Evolution with lots of empty lines.
Empty lines are fault of outlook - AFAIR to get rid of them, in outlook
go to settings and disable "use Microsoft Word for editing mails". After
this email sent from outlook to Evo should contain no additional empty
lines.
Well they've made it a de facto standard. Lets see, the entire company
uses Outlook, all our customers, all vendors and suppliers. Who uses
Evolution? Me and two others, well actually we don't really use it yet
since the formatting looks screwed up.
Microsoft has the biggest market segments when it comes to corporate
e-mail and thats why they call the shots and not some old RFCs.

Looks like we have to live with that problem then.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com