Re: [Evolution] expunge trash issue

On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 18:09 +0100, KÃre Fiedler Christiansen wrote:
On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 10:07 -0600, tom wrote:
When I try to expunge trash folder contents, the error message appears.
At this point, since there are several thousand deleted emails
accumulating, I need to find the file, and wipe it out.  How do I do
that?
Tom

You never mentioned an error message before. What is the exact message?

Perhaps this will help you:
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/mail-error-folder-mismatch.html.en

(If possible, please reply inline below the answers you get (rather than
at the top of the email), since that's the agreed consensus on this
list, and it's very difficult to follow conversations if people use
different rules when replying. Thanks.)

error when I try to expunge
error while expunging folder ".#evolution/Trash"

Tom
Best,
  KÃre