Re: [Evolution] send mail problem with evolution

Operative System?  Desktop?
Are you sure that password is ok?
Did it ask you for a password?  Or silently gives up of sending mail?

Regards
Sylvia

El mar, 15-11-2011 a las 18:44 -0800, glennt escribió:
Evolution successfully fetches my POP mail and then stops at the  SMTP
'sending mail' button resulting in no mail and the send/receive function
must then be cancelled. Both functions were working fine until a recent
improper shut down and forced file check on restart.  Then the sendmail
function quit.  Account info is correct and I cannot find any error messages
from evolution --debug=xxx or in the system logs.  Evolution file removes in
.evolution and .local/share followed by a reinstall does nothing to change
the problem.   Looks like a security or permissions problem but I cannot
determine any specifics

System
2.6.35.14-97.fc14.i686
Intel P4 3.00GH