[Evolution] EWS trouble storing folders

Hello,

I'm using EWS and generally I'm very happy with it. However, it
sometimes fails storing folders. In a recent update, it has started
giving actual error messages, which may shed light on the problem:

"The EWS Id specified is in Exchange 2007 RTM format while your request
was made in the Exchange2007_SP1 mode. Please use the Exchange2007 SOAP
version header in your request or remove it, or use ConvertId method to
convert Id from EwsLegacyId to EwsId format."

Is this simething I can somehow tweak, and is it a known problem? I
would happily report a bug of requested, and provide more information.

Best,
  KÃre Fiedler Christiansen