Re: [Evolution] EWS trouble storing folders

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 08:26 +0000, KÃre Fiedler Christiansen wrote:
Hello,

I'm using EWS and generally I'm very happy with it. However, it
sometimes fails storing folders. In a recent update, it has started
giving actual error messages, which may shed light on the problem:

"The EWS Id specified is in Exchange 2007 RTM format while your request
was made in the Exchange2007_SP1 mode. Please use the Exchange2007 SOAP
version header in your request or remove it, or use ConvertId method to
convert Id from EwsLegacyId to EwsId format."

Have you tried to remove cache and re-build it ?
I am referring to David's [1] email.

[1]
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2011-August/msg00003.html

Regards,