Re: [Evolution] email Quota?

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 22:10 -0500, Terry A. Haimann wrote:
I loaded evolution onto a LinuxMint laptop.  It acts like there is a
disk quota.  How can I turn it off or at least set it so large that it
isn't an issue.  The major symptom is that the Send/Receive button is
grayed out until the current e-mails age off below some limit.  I am the
only user and I am not too worried about using all of disk space up.  Of
course this could be an other issue entirely.

        Hi,
the Send/Receive button is grayed out only if evolution thinks you are
offline, which can be caused by network manager reporting offline state
due to various reasons. Do you see File->Work online or File->Work
offline menu option in Evolution?
        Bye,
        Milan