[Evolution] Infinite loop in Evolution 3.2.1

Hi!

I've installed Fedora 16 beta  (with Gnome3) in my netbook.  It has Evolution 3.2.1.  Since Saturday I'm trying to use Evolution and I can't.  It shows me the Wizard, I configure my account  (pop, gmail)  and that's all.  With a lot of luck, Evolution starts but fails when try to receive new mails.  In fact, it explodes.  Next time I open the app, Evolution shows me the Wizard again and all starts a new.
I'd never can use it or read email.

Somebody could give some sort of help or advise?

Thanks to all!

Regards,
Sylvia