[Evolution] Problem with Evolution re-drawing

Hi,

I am using Evolution 2.32.2 that came default with Ubunt Natty 64 bit release. There seems to be an issue when I am maximizing Evolution Window from a minimized state. When I start my laptop and open Evolution, it works fine. When I minimze the Evolution window it sits minimized on the unity bar. Whie I work on something else, when I want to see updates i Evolution and I maxmize the window from unity, the Evolution opens up, but I suddenly it shows the tabs or content of windows which are right behind the main Evolution Window. If no other program is open, I can see a small strip of the dekstop picture running horizontally.

Also, the mouse seems to be not working correctly in Evolution on maximizing the window. Generally, if I have to open say 3rd email from the top, I have to click one email above the third one. The mouse in other programs works seamlessly.

Any solution? I had searched if there is any bug logged anywhere..I did see some mention of Evolution not re-drawing properly, but did not get any solution. I sincerely update my ubuntu hoping that the issue has been fixed...but somehow, does not seem to be done.

best
Kedar

Best Regards
Kedar Apte