Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

(sorry for reply-method, limiation of my MTA, Evolution)

Pablo, can you please write a quick howto on how to compile ews on
Ubuntu? I have version 11.04.

What I've done:

Install pkg git

git clone git://git.gnome.org/evolution-ews

Install pkg gnome-common gtk-doc-tools

cd evolution-ews

export EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_CFLAGS=/usr/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2
export EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_LIBS=/usr/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2
./autogen.sh

configure: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0 >= 2.16.1
        gtk+-2.0 >= 2.20.0
        gconf-2.0 >= 2.0.0) were not met:

No package 'gtk+-2.0' found
No package 'gconf-2.0' found