Re: [Evolution] Cannot use Google calendar

Just like that it works again. Don't know what the problem was.

Rgds

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Novin <thomas xyz pp se>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Cannot use Google calendar
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:24:23 +0200

Hello

I have Ubuntu 11.04 with Evolution 2.32.2. When I try to access one of
my two configured Google Calendars (created with type Google)
Evolution just does the regular freeze (whole window greyed out) for a
couple of minutes. After that I can use Evo again but calendar view is
empty.

If I edit a calendar and choose Retrieve list I get a list of my
calendars so that far it works.

I tried starting Evo from console to get some kind of clue but it's quiet.

How can I proceed in troubleshooting this problem?

Rgds