Re: [Evolution] 'Default account': How used?

On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 12:28 +0100, Maurice Batey wrote:
When setting up an Account, there is an option to set it as the
'default' account, but Help doesn't say what that setting governs.

I believe it is the account used for send settings if no account is
currently selected.

Does it, for example, simply mean the account to be used for SMTP
purposes to send email, where several accounts are defined?

If you have several accounts defined the default used will be the
currently selected account.... or [I believe] fall-back to the "default"
account.