Re: [Evolution] Change a keyboard shortcuts in Evolution

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 19:33 -0300, Gabriel wrote:
I need change a keyboard shortcuts in Evolution and I can't.
I found the archive /gnome2/accels/evolution but I can't modify
Also i tried with run gconf-editor and go
to /desktop/gnome/interface/.  Check the 'can_change_accels' option
I need assign an accel to "/mail/mail-label-none". Is any way to do
it?

Is the "changing" an accel or 'creating' and accel?  AFAIK you can't
create internal application shortcuts, you can only modify them.  So the
question is "does such an accel exist?"

Thanks.
- I use Ubuntu 11.04 and Evolution mail.