Re: [Evolution] evoulution functionality

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 21:23 -0600, Cecil McCoy wrote:
I have been using Evolution myself for about three months.  My e-mails
are straight-forward;  butttt, in the last three days my wife has
started using it and now we find the lack of functionality.  (1)
Forwarding messages -- images "embedded" in the message body don't
forward.  I went to the different forums and, I guess, there are answers
to this problem, but why should I have to mess with something so basic??

"Forward as Attached" from the "Message > Forward As" menu should
include pictures in HTML mail.

I came to Linux and Evolution to get away from arbitrary functionality
decisions and have, apparently, ran into one already.

Yes, in life it's hard to find the perfect egg and milk providing wool
pig. Most of the time something is always missing, darn!

I have an older machine with Ubuntu/Evolution on it.  I un-installed
Evolution from that machine; now it won't let me reinstall it.

Feel free to be specific by posting error messages.
"won't let me reinstall" is vague and can have many reasons, or have
Ubuntu-specific reasons that I am not aware of.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com