[Evolution] Mail filter question

Hi,

Is it possible to have mail filtering based on the account used. I have
two email accounts one one computer with a message filter for incoming
messages, automatically moving messages to a specific local folder when
the recipients are a certain mailing list. However, one of the accounts
is an IMAP account and I don't want messages coming in to that account
filtered away. These messages should be available on other computers
(eventually with filtering). To clarify:

a) = IMAP account
b) = POP3 account

Mailing list subscription: ML on both a) and b)
Filters on recipient: ML

Computer 1: a)+b)
Messages coming in to both a) and b)

Filter rule filters messages to a local folder both from a) and b)
accounts. This leads to messages in a) marked as removed and removed
(when expunged)

Computer 2: a)
Incoming messages not available, see above

Thanks