Re: [Evolution] Reply to list

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 14:02 +0200, Mark Widdicombe wrote:
CTRL-L does nothing.  'Reply to list' in the message menu is greyed
out (disabled).

OK, that sounds like the ubuntu-users list doesn't include *any* of the
headers that Evolution would recognise as "list headers". And there are
a *lot* of those (including List-Post:, List-Id:, Mailing-List:,
Originator:, X-Mailing-List:, X-Loop:, X-BeenThere:, ...)

So as Andrà says, the long-term solution is to get them to fix the list.
But *not* by asking them to add an abusive Reply-To: header; by asking
them to add one of the appropriate list headers.

I'm kind of surprised that the normal list headers aren't already
present. Can you forward me a copy of one of the messages? I'll check if
there's something there that we *ought* to be able to use to detect it
as a list message.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation