Re: [Evolution] OK_someone explain this: OO Calc cell contents to Evolution image attachment

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 20:06 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Perhaps you are in [evil] HTML message composition mode?

Nope. I've got "Plain Text" selected. I get even stranger results if I
select HTML mode.
How are you cutting-n-pasting?  I higglight the cell, Ctrl-C, click in
the compose-message window's body area, Ctrl-V.  I just get the cell
contents as text.

Same here. However, if I copy the contents from the Formula Bar, it
works properly. I wonder if there's some setting in OO Calc that causes
the selection to be of the cell qua cell rather than just the contents?