Re: [Evolution] UPDATE evolution won't show email

On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 15:17 -0500, Eric Morey wrote:
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 10:20 -0500, Eric Morey wrote:
I stared experiencing the exact same behavior, suddenly after
approximately 4 pm (EST) yesterday.

Evolution is now showing new sub folders (each named '*') that while
empty were not created by me. Currently there are '*' sub folders under
3 folders in my account.

The message list frame still shows no messages when 'inbox' is selected
in the folder list frame.

Good news. Fastmail got back and seems to have fixed the issue:

Mon, 7 Mar 9:33 PM (1 hour 28 mins ago) Admin : Bron Gondwana
I believe this bug is fixed now.  Apologies for the delay in response.
You may need to close and reopen your connection to get a new imapd
process on the server.

This was introduced by an over-enthusiastic bug fix to a bug that was
introduced way back with Cyrus 2.4.0 - the list code is very complex
and over-designed, and it breaks easily!

My apologies again - you should find those folders go away.