Re: [Evolution] UPDATE evolution won't show email

On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 10:20 -0500, Eric Morey wrote:
I stared experiencing the exact same behavior, suddenly after
approximately 4 pm (EST) yesterday.

Evolution is now showing new sub folders (each named '*') that while
empty were not created by me. Currently there are '*' sub folders under
3 folders in my account.

The message list frame still shows no messages when 'inbox' is selected
in the folder list frame.

I have opened a ticket with fastmail.fm to find out what they see on
their end. See:
https://www.fastmail.fm/mail/?MSignal=TV-**24729*45daf165

Any ideas would be appreciated.