Re: [Evolution] Error while fetching Mail

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 06:44 +0900, grasshopper wrote:
"Error while Fetching Mail,file is encrypted or is not a database"

Sounds like a SQLLite database error.
andre

sorry, I should have given more information: Evolution 2.28.3.1.
OpenSUSE 11.3. I have checked online, and SOLLite came up.  I am not
very knowledgeable in that area, and have no idea how to fix it.  So
something in the update must have messed things up.

I would appreciate help in what I should do next.

Thank you,
grasshopper