Re: [Evolution] Error while fetching Mail

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 09:26 +0900, grasshopper wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 06:44 +0900, grasshopper wrote:
"Error while Fetching Mail,file is encrypted or is not a database"

Sounds like a SQLLite database error.
andre

sorry, I should have given more information: Evolution 2.28.3.1.
OpenSUSE 11.3. I have checked online, and SOLLite came up.  I am not
very knowledgeable in that area, and have no idea how to fix it.  So
something in the update must have messed things up.

        Hi,
try to downgrade SQLite then. The alternative is to search
~/.evolution/mail for all folders.db files and move them away (really
move, do not delete them), while evolution is not running, and let it
recreate them the next start. The disadvantage of the later is that you
can lost some local information stored on messages, like labels from
mails in On This Computer; and that the first start can be pretty slow,
depending on your folder sizes.
        Bye,
        Milan