Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.0.2 won't download mail

        The other thing to try is to create a new Linux account and
        set up mail
        from that to see if it's still a problem.  It may be that
        something in
        the upgrade process got mucked up.

This won't work, as I had repeated several times.

You never responded to my post when I suggested you do it before so I
presumed you had lost interest.  Did you run Evo with verbose output?
Any clues? Did you file a bug about it?

P.