Re: [Evolution] restore evolution mail

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 09:13 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
HI

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:05 AM, <sjordan advcom net> wrote:

How about this:

What I really want to know is what folder/directory in Linux might I find
the mail files that evolution uses to bring up my mail?  My thought is to
find that file and copy it into the directory on my machine once I get Linux
reinstalled and the computer working again.

Does anyone know where the everyday mail files are located?  (recall I did
not archive my mail and am in a bit of a pickle at the moment)

Do read through https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ

Also accessible via Help->Evolution FAQ from within Evo.

poc