Re: [Evolution] delete from trash
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: Arthur Machlas <arthur machlas gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] delete from trash
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:42:13 -0430
On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 09:51 -0500, Arthur Machlas wrote:
I'm not sure I'm subscribed, so please cc me on replies.
You can verify you're on the list by visiting the URL at the end of
Is this move to a new format related to the fact that I can't empty my
trash for a local pop folder if I'm working offline? It's an annoying
What version of Evo?
What new format are you talking about? This is ambiguous unless we know
the Evo version.
What does "can't empty trash" mean? You get an error? The action appears
to work but nothing happens? It appears to work but something unexpected
Remember that Trash is not a real folder but a virtual folder, even when
associated with a POP account.
] [Thread Prev